2010年2月19日 星期五

Nikkor 24-120 f/4 VR will be released this year

第二隻小三元 Rumors!!

24-120mm F4 vr

以下轉自 Nikon Rumos
Nikon will announce a new Nikkor 24-120 f/4 VR lens (FX of course) this year. The Google translation said “soon”, but I have no idea how soon that would be. I got this info from one of the forum members I regularly follow on various Asian sites (mainly China and Japan). This time I will not post a direct link to the forum thread in order to protect their identity.
I would like to remind you that the first report about the new AF-S 16-35mm f/4 VR lens came from one of those sources on a Japanese forum back in September 2009! This was not a coincidence – this lens was hard to guess or predict unless you had some insider information (he/she/it even knew it will be VR).
I have not received any other confirmations on this lens yet and that’s why I will rate this rumor @ 75% probability.
There is also a word on the street about a new Nikkor 28-300 f/3.5-5.6 lens and even a new full frame camera in a small(-er) body but I am not sure about the reliability of the source. Maybe he/she/it will read this message and send me more details here.

心得文:http://mong0520.blogspot.com/2011/10/nikon-24-120mm-f4-vr-d700.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言